This section presents books about programming, architecture and software project management. All these books I read myself and highly recommend everyone who is engaged in software development.
- Code Complete. Steven C. McConnell.
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, John Vlissides, Ralph Johnson.
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software. Eric Evans.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications. Grady Booch.
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture. Martin Fowler.
- Software Architecture Patterns. Mark Richards.
- The Mythical Man-Month. Frederick P. Brooks.