Brain is the main tool for a person engaged in the intellectual work. All qualities like attention, memory, thinking process and intuition directly depend on how the brain works.
Also the brain can be trained and developed. In this section I collect books and articles dedicated to the brain functions. All these books answer the questions about how the brain works, how to maintain it in the most productive state and how to exercise own intellect and memory.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking. Malcolm Gladwell.
- How We Decide. Jonah Lehrer.
- On Intelligence. Jeff Hawkins, Sandra Blakeslee.
- The Agile Mind: How Your Brain Makes Creativity Happen. Estanislao Bachrach.
- The Art of Systems Thinking: Essential Skills for Creativity and Problem Solving. Joseph O’Connor, Ian McDermott
- The Wisdom of Crowds. James Surowiecki.
- Your Brain at Work. David Rock.